Re: Error messgae when netbooting - ex0: device timeout

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 04:31:48PM +0900, Boo Geum Jung wrote:
> root device (default md0a): ex0
> dump device:
> file system (default generic):
> root on ex0
> nfs_boot: trying BOOTP
> ex0: device timeout

This looks to me like the interrupt is not working correctly for some
reason.  It is possible that the devices/slots do not map to interrupts
the same on your Sandpoint_X3 as on the _X2 on which I have been working.
To test this theory out, you could try enabling interrupts for all slots
and see if any are tripped.

-allen

--
 Allen Briggs                     briggs%wasabisystems.com@localhost