Subject: RELATIONSHIP
To: None <port-s390@netbsd.org>
From: paul ego <paul70ego@yahoo.com>
List: port-s390
Date: 01/25/2002 18:00:36
From the desk of engineer Paul Ego

Attention:	Mr./Mrs.

REQUEST FOR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

I am Paul Ego Director of Procurement and contract
Award committee panel with Nigeria. National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC) of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
I got your contact from the foreign office of the
Nigerian Chambers of Commerce and Industry. It is with
trust that I wish to contact you on this matter
concerning the transfer of US$45million Dollars.

Sometime ago, a contract was awarded by my Corporation
(NNPC) to Alliance Oil International, to Service, Turn
Around Maintenance and Rehabilitation Work on Kaduna,
Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Company (KWRPC) Plant
in Nigeria. This contract was over-invoiced by us to
the tune of (US$45 million United State Dollars).
Myself and some officials reached a compromise to
transfer the Fund into Foreign Bank account that will
accommodate this Fund. We have all modalities set.

We have been disappointed some years ago by a British,
Mr. Tony William whom we trusted with a transaction of
this nature up to the tune of US$75million US Dollars.
He is sitting on our money for no apparent reason but
we are willing to try again Mr. Tony William still
resides in London and enjoying our collective money
and refused to give us our share but we believe that
for his act of wickedness to us, he will never go
unpunished by God. Because of this we are afraid and
we need your total trust and assurance that you must
be an honest and straightforward person.

We have agreed to share the money thus:
1.	30% for the account owner.
2.	60% for me and my partners
3.	10% to be used in offsetting taxes and all local &
foreign expenses.
Please, note that this transaction is 100% safe and
risk free and we will commence the transaction from
the date of receipt of the following information via
e-mail.

Please if you accept this proposal, send to me by
e-mail.
1.	Your company’s name address, telephone and fax
numbers.
2.	Your Bank name, address, telephone, fax as well as
your Bank Account numbers.or you open a new account
for this business, With these information, we are
going to put in application for the release of this
fund into your account for us all. Due to our
sensitive position, we can not afford a slip in this
transaction so contact me immediately through my
e-email address for further information on the
requirements and procedure for this transaction.

Please treat with the strictest confidentiality and
utmost urgency.

Yours faithfully

Eng. Paul Ego

NB: please bear in mind that this money will be use
base on your advise
Aternative E-mail
address:(paul71ego@yahoo.com)(paul72ego@yahoo.com)(paul73ego@yahoo.com