Port-RISCV archive

Re: Kernel hangs during boot in qemu

Am Sonntag, 25. Juni 2023, 03:39:57 CEST schrieb Sergio de Almeida Lenzi:
> Can someone point me for an riscV board that runs NetBSD???
> Or this is only on VM... if so, what vm configuration NetBSD  runs??
>
> Thank you

No real hardware is supported at the moment, but NetBSD-current runs on QEMU.
As quick start, just grab the latest image and kernel from
  http://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/latest/riscv-riscv64/binary/gzimg/riscv64.img.gz
and
  http://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/latest/riscv-riscv64/binary/kernel/netbsd-GENERIC64.gz
and gunzip it.

Then you should be able to boot it up with
  qemu-system-riscv64 -M virt -m 4096 -device virtio-blk-device,drive=disk -blockdev driver=raw,file.driver=file,file.filename=riscv64.img,node-name=disk -netdev type=user,id=net0 -device virtio-net-device,netdev=net0 -device virtio-rng-device -kernel netbsd-GENERIC64 -append root=dk1

Regards,
Bjoern