Port-RISCV archive

Re: QEMU support available

Andy Ruhl <acruhl%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>On Sun, May 14, 2023 at 2:43 AM Nick Hudson <nick.hudson%gmx.co.uk@localhost> wrote:
>> I just committed a fix for this.
>
> I haven't been able to complete a build to test this. I get a build
> error. I don't think it's related to this change.

How are you trying to build the kernel?

I have built a kernel with the reboot fix and it works for me.

I did get build errors at first, no idea what caused them, I was using
the tools built by 'build.sh release'. Did a clean 'build.sh
distribution' to pick up the openssl change and was able to build the
kernel separately.