Port-prep archive

Re: No maintainer?

Hi,

> > after waiting for a couple of weeks for PR feedback to
> >
> > http://gnats.netbsd.org/54394
> >
> > where I added my one-line bugfix
>
> The patch in the PR has another change (order of names[]) - I guess that
> part is not important?

No, it's not. I just tried out a kernel without that change and it booted
just fine. I was hoping that would change the boot order, but I couldn't
see any effect...

CU,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert%gmx.de@localhost | Listening to:
Stormweg 24               | Syndrome 81: Le Condor De La Rade, The Briefs: