Port-prep archive

Re: NetBSD 8.10 does not boot on 7043-140

Hi,

I thought I'll give a short update: to me, it looks like we are never
leaving the boot loader :-( As there is obviously something wrong with
the interrupt setup of the SCSI-controler, you have to look into:

usr/src/sys/arch/prep/stand/boot

The code inside that directory is all what runs - which narrows the
bug hunting areal, but I it will be difficult to debug per kgdb
or dde, as I think the bootloader lacks support for debugging.
Please correct me when I'm wrong, NetBSD is still new to me (but
I really like the manual pages from netbsd.gw.com, that got me forward),

CU,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert%gmx.de@localhost | Listening to:
Stormweg 24               | Syndrome 81: Le Condor De La Rade, Rixe: