Port-prep archive

Re: PCI expansion card working?

On 23-Jan-2008 KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:
> Should I compulsorily make MEM/IO of this ppb enable?

Thats the odd thing, it should have done so automatically because of
PCI_NETBSD_CONFIGURE.  To debug that, you really need to flip the flag I
mentioned ysterday in pci/pciconf.c.  pci_conf_debug I think it was.  I believe
you can boot with the -d option (just hit -d at the Boot: prompt) and it will
boot into ddb, where you can just set pci_conf_debug=1 and continue booting
without having to recompile.  That log will be big, but is most likely very
useful.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/