Subject: Re: F40 netbsd-4 sysinst_com0.fs panics
To: None <port-prep@netbsd.org>
From: None <pilla@ucpel.tche.br>
List: port-prep
Date: 08/26/2006 16:18:21
>> Now.. all that being said..  if I had console access to an F40 for a
>> week or
>> so, (not this week, I'm busy for the next 2 or so weeks) I could
>> probably get
>> support working.  I just need to sit down and crash the box 40-50 times
>> in a
>> row to get a feel for what it wants me to do, and then I should be able
>> to make
>> it work.
>>
>> It's also not infeasable that I might hang the box a few times in there,
>> so I
>> would need an occasional power cycle.  :)
>
> I'll see what I can do about getting remote access to an F40 for you (and
> this time I mean it :-) ).

I think I can grant you access to our F40. The only drawback is that you´d
need to login on one machine (that can be seen from the outside of our
network) and then on the console machine (because this one has a serial).
The console machine is turning off sometimes without a good explanation
(it´s an old IBM Celeron 300) but most of the time it works.

If it´s OK for you, please send me a private email pointing to your public
gpg key and by Wednesday you´ll get access to the machine.

Regards,

Pilla