Subject: Re: F40 netbsd-4 sysinst_com0.fs panics
To: Mauricio Lima Pilla <pilla@ucpel.tche.br>
From: Cory Bajus <cbajus@mts.net>
List: port-prep
Date: 08/25/2006 17:31:10
On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 03:28:07PM -0300, Mauricio Lima Pilla wrote:
> After having NetBSD installed in our E30, I've moved on the F40 (7025).

NetBSD/prep does not support the F40 systems yet.  Tim and I had some
success with F40's earlier this year - systems would boot and detect
devices, but some problem (possibly interrupt routing) prevented getting
further.  However, there seems to have been some regression since then
that has broken F40 support.

> trap: pid 0.1 (swapper): kernel MCHK trap @ 0x2139e4 (SRR1=0x49030)
> panic: trap

I get the same error on my F40.  I hope to investigate this further
sometime in the future if I can spare some time.

Thanks,
Cory.