Subject: Re: TODO list update
To: Rongsheng Fang <unixlifebox@gmail.com>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: port-prep
Date: 04/05/2006 14:31:59
On 05-Apr-2006 Rongsheng Fang wrote:
> This is great! Do we have a working snapshot for this? I can try it out
> on my 43p-140. BTW where can I find the "Install notes"?

I just wrote the install notes today.. so the autobuild system hasn't generated
a set of them yet.  I've put a preliminary copy of them up on
http://www.garbled.net/tmp/prep-INSTALL.html

As for a snapshot, you will need to check
http://releng.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/builds.cgi for the latest build.  You will
need to pick a build that is dated at least 4/6/2006 or later, because I just
committed the sysinst changes today.  I plan to email the list once a build
gets generated that I think is likely to work.  I'm hoping a few people can try
installing once that happens and help me test it out.

---
Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/