Subject: Re: IBM RS/6000 - more trouble or just my terminal?
To: None <port-prep@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Gallagher <tim.gallagher@earthlink.net>
List: port-prep
Date: 01/31/2005 02:46:36
Wow, I can actually contribute on the help side, instead of just asking
questions.  An IBM 315x type terminal can emulate other terminals, like
a VT100 and VT220.  There should be a way to get into setup menu and
change your terminal config, at least during the installation.  Sorry,
can't remember what it was, it's been 8 years since I worked with IBM
315x series terminals (or any other dumb terminals, for that matter :-)
Google for help

timbo