Subject: PReP Installation
To: None <port-prep@netbsd.org>
From: Jesse Peterson <jpeterson275@attbi.com>
List: port-prep
Date: 07/25/2002 00:30:12
Installation of PReP onto a 7428/43P-120 went successfully but alas,
wont boot!  Looking in the port-prep mail list archives I came accross
the fact that you need a type 65 partition in addition to a NetBSD
partition for it to boot at all.  Why is this not mentioned _anywhere_
in the INSTALL.* files?  And, it says you have to use "installboot" to
install the boot image to this special partition, but that program isn't
   even on the install floppy!  This isn't meant as a rant, I'd just like
to know _exactly_ HOW do you get PReP installed onto a system that
hasn't had it  installed before?  Thanks!

--
Jesse Peterson
erage@softhome.net