Subject: Re: anyone working on 64-bit PowerPC 970?
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Pelle Johansson <morth@morth.org>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 03/27/2006 15:45:05
That'd be great. I've come to realise that OS X is not really meeting
my requirements, and NetBSD is my favourit Unix-like OS...
Tell me if there's anything I can do (I'm an experienced C/asm
programmer but haven't worked on something like this before). A few
pointers in case I have some time to investigate on my own would also
be great (though it seems to be a rather huge project for one person).
--
Pelle Johansson