Subject: Re: A couple of suggestions
To: None <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
From: Derek God3 <derek0godfrey@netscape.net>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 01/06/2004 10:09:59
Whilst we are on it, it would nice if "BOARDTYPE" were more visible
to the build.sh process. Why should my port/board's etc/etc.evbppc/*
distrib/evbppc/*, fdisk or disklabel be the same as somebody else's?
Perhaps subdirectories there would be more manageable - if only
BOARDTYPE were more visible.

-Derek