Subject: Re: GT64260 EVB driver ?
To: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
From: Kate Feng <feng1@bnl.gov>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 10/09/2003 14:24:29
Matt Thomas wrote:

> On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 10:07 AM, Kate Feng wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am looking for BSD device drivesr written for the Marvell GT64260B
> > system
> > controller.  I found some traces talking about support for the Marvell
> > GT64260
> > Evaluation Board.  However, I  could not find the software.  I am new
> >
> > netBSD.....Sorry.
>
> Support for it is in NetBSD-current:
>
> sys/arch/evbppc/ev64260
> sys/arch/powerpc/marvell
> sys/dev/marvell
> --

Actually, I am  looking for the BSP for the MVME5500 board, which
features the MPC7455  CPU and GT64260B system controller.
It seems to me that the software written for the GT64260 EVB
supports the MPC7410 CPU .  In the sys/arch/powerpc/oea, I  found
some supports  for the MPC7455.  Which hardware platform (e.g.
a Evaluation board or Single Board Computer ) was that
MPC7455 codes tested ?

Thanks,
Kate