Subject: Humanist Movement
To: None <port-powerpc@netbsd.org>
From: Patricia <patricia@hm.diversecity.org>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 12/18/2001 02:43:56
Dear friend,

Writing this letter is a bit like walking in the dark.  I don't want to
trip or fall, but I do want to reach you.

I write to that part of you which can move mountains.  I write to the
divine in you.  Nothing short of this is needed at this moment of
uncertainty and growing violence.  People are feeling like ants, we both
know it.  The best of us is needed.  We are many, we are a worldwide
Movement of people who refuse to become ants but wish to be the creators
of a new civilization where no human being is below another.  Only heroes
can do this and heroes we are all!  You, me, your neighbors and
coworkers, your friends and mine.

If not now, when? If not us, who?

A hug to you,
Patricia

PS.: I'm looking forward to your response.