Subject: setregs in the wrong place?
To: None <port-powerpc@netbsd.org>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <p99dreyf@criens.u-psud.fr>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 01/17/2001 13:07:38
Is there any reason for the setregs function to be duplicated in macppc,
prep, ofppc and amigappc machdep.c files, whereas it could be in
powerpc's machdep.c? The functions are exactly the same.

If there is a reason, then I assume that reason must also apply to
linux_setregs, which is currently unused, but which is today in a
powerpc directory. If there could be some differences for setregs across
different powerpc ports, then there could also be difference for
linux_setregs, and we should duplicate it.

--=20
Emmanuel Dreyfus. =20
Vous avez deplac=E9 la souris.=20
Windows NT doit maintenant redemarrer pour valider les modifications.
p99dreyf@criens.u-psud.fr