Subject: Once again, three arguments vs. five
To: None <port-powerpc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dan Jacobowitz <youngdrow@geocities.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 01/03/1998 17:30:24
In examing ofwboot I noticed a slight discrepency about this - I should
send-pr; I'll install it on FreeBSD tonight.

main() [in boot.c] takes no parameters; but, _start() [in Locore.c] passes
it the fourth and fifth arguments we were unsure about.  It seems to me
that those arguments might not even exist on other OpenFirmware
implementations; they are not used at all.  main is defined as taking no
arguments, but passed two.

Dan

| Dan Jacobowitz                 | drow@drow.net                    |
|  Administrator Extraordinaire  | Web site coming someday          |
| My opinions are my own -       | Day Job: http://www.wwwcomm.com  |
| My mistakes are someone else's |                                  |