Subject: Please complete my questionnaire
To: None <muc-lists-netbsd-port-powerpc@moderators.uu.net>
From: Nancy Frye <q5113@ttacs1.ttu.edu>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 11/27/1997 16:22:59
I am a Master's student in Human Development and Family Studies. As
part of my thesis, I am collecting data over the Internet via a
questionnaire posted to a web page. The questionnaire, which takes
roughly 10 minutes to complete, involves reading 8 short scenarios.
After each scenario, you will be asked to answer a series of
questions. Then, you will be asked some background questions.
No identification will be requested.

This survey is completely anonymous, and participation is completely
voluntary.

If you have not yet completed this questionnaire, I would appreciate
it if you took the time to do so. It can be found at:

  http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Union/8619/tosurvey.htm

A link to my vita is also there, in case you would like to find out
more about me before completing the survey. If you have any questions,
please email me at:

         Q5113@TTACS.TTU.EDU

Thanks!
-Nancy Frye