Subject: free shemale story here - classic erotica
To: None <muc-lists-netbsd-port-powerpc@uunet.uu.net>
From: None <climax@heaven.net>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 08/24/1997 17:54:00
Erotic stories  Sex XXX Unlimited   http://sex.xxxunlimited.com

excerpt from MICHAEL-MICHELLE

"Why are you doing this to me?" Mike asked in a weak voice.

"Because you’re mine", Jennifer said looking directly into his eyes. "You LOVE doing what I
tell you to do, DON’T you Mike", she asked.

He wanted to say no, yet could not speak, and his head nodded affirmatively.

"You WANT to be smooth like US, don’t you Mikey", she asked. Unable to say anything --
Mike simply shook his head, signifying Yes.

"GOOD! now let’s shower so we have some fun between the sheets", she said.

Mike stepped into the shower to find that once the lotion washed away, his body was left
satiny smooth -- and completely hairless. His skin felt so strange that way -- but his cock
didn’t seem to object as it began to grow just from him touching his own skin.

Jamie helped towel him off and led him to the bed. On the satin sheets the threesome began
to fondle and touch one another. Jennifer had him hard and trembling in no time. "Do you like
being smooth, like a girl?", she asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

Read the rest and many more arousing stories at  Sex XXX Unlimited

  http://sex.xxxunlimited.com/

Copyright © Active Ink 1997. Unauthorized copying may result in severe civil and criminal
penalties