Port-pmax archive

Re: Regarding the ULTRIX and OSF1 compats

On 2019-03-16 17:01, Mouse wrote:
[...]

It's a little like the modern mania for cross-building.  It helps, but
only if you/we don't forget that it's only a rough approximation.  How
long was it VAX was broken because there was something wrong that
showed up on native builds but not cross-builds?  People got used to
thinking that because it cross-built, it was fine.  It's one reason I
insist on self-hosting on all my machines.

You mean native builds on VAX now works again? When did that happen? :-)

  Johnny