Port-pmax archive

Re: Regarding the ULTRIX and OSF1 compats

Le 10/03/2019 à 13:30, Björn Johannesson a écrit :
  >This more likely means that it was an old UFS disk that we do support by
  >default in our UFS/FFS code, but I hardly seehow this could be related to COMPAT_ULTRIX.
What I meant was that it mounted the ULTRIX root disk and proceeded to run init going into multiuser
with NetBSD kernel and ULTRIX userland.

Ah, ok, in this case indeed it was likely using COMPAT_ULTRIX all the way.
Without being completely sure if this still justifies keeping COMPAT_ULTRIX,
I guess we can take it out of the list of things to remove for now.

There's been more emphasis on the fact that COMPAT_OSF1 should go. Do people
have anything to say about that?