Port-pmax archive

Free DEC Equipment in The Netherlands

Hi,

I have some old DEC stuff lying around here, just gathering dust. So, if
you'd like to have it, feel free and come pick it up. I have 3 hard
disks, type RA72-AF, 1Gb 5.25" double height and a circuit board that I
believe to be a controller for these disks, but I'm not too sure about
that. What I can find is that it's a "54-19015-01 BA27 TRANSITION BOARD
2". If you have any use for this equipment, just drop me a note and we
can arrange for you to come and pick it up. (I don't mind shipping it if
you pay for the P&P, but this is quite heavy stuff), so that may become
quite costly).

Louis