Port-pmax archive

Re: Starting with port-pmax on DECstation 5000/133

Hi Ari,

I see people ask questions, report problems, and so on, and get fixes
and replies.  I myself have a DEC 3100 I've been meaning to get going.
The one I brought down from the garage in MN (where I had I rescued
from surplus) was getting stuck with all 8 LEDs on, but I brought
another back more recently and it seems happier.  So I need to wire
up the funky serial console, write the install image to disc, and
plug 'er into the network...

Good luck!

Regards,
-scott