Subject: Re: Resolved(?): no support for DECstation 3100 in 3.1 kernel?
To: None <zaft@zaft.org>
From: Dennis Grevenstein <dennis.grevenstein@gmail.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/15/2007 23:29:58
On 10/15/07, Gordon Zaft <gordonzaft@gmail.com> wrote:
>  It seems absurd that this hasn't been fixed in 5 years!  I know that
> the pmax port (and machines) are somewhat moribund but still.

Actually, it's okay for me that noone has fixed this yet.
Maybe no developer had a machine with that kind of CPU
revision. I am much more surprised or disappointed that
there is no reaction at all. Not even a rant. PMAX seems
to be really dead.

> I have a 5000/200 that I want to bring up sometime in the next couple
> of months but I'm wondering if I'm going to face this issue.

Probably not, since the /200 always has a real R3000 CPU.
The thing I fixed is just for the DECstation 3100 (and maybe
2100).

>  Nice work Dennis.

thanks.

Dennis