Subject: Re: OT: Ultrix 4.5
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Bert Klauninger <bk@ssi.at>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/22/2006 13:08:44
Lord Isildur <mrfusion <at> uranium.vaxpower.org> writes:

> hello,
>  i have an ultrix 4.5/risc cd i could make a copy of available for ftp.
> to note, it's not ISO, it is a ufs filesystem... :)
> no, you cannot buy ultrix anymore, and it hasnt been supported for 2 years.
> happy hacking,
> isildur

Dear Isildur,

sorry about bothering you. I have the same problem as others: I would like to
install Ultrix/MIPS on my old DEC equipment just for hobbyist purposes, but I
cannot find a way to get an installation cd.

Did you already make a copy available? If so, I would be very pleased if you
could send me the FTP access data to get it via private e-mail (bk@ssi.at).

Thank you very much
Bert