Subject: China Products Sourcing
To: None <portoalegre@diamondway-center.org>
From: jc <vhi854jg@5460.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/05/2006 15:31:16
China Products Sourcing

        contact at: fmc75@msn.com
        or 86.20.85928531
        Miss Mary

Who We Are
Guangzhou Qiandu Trading Co., Ltd. is a China-based Import/Export broker, located
at the head region in Pearl River Delta where is one of the most prestigious and
active foreign trade zones amongst Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou in China.

Sourcing Products From China
We can supply you with high-quality and low-price products from China. If you are
buying a product and want to know if you can get it for less money, contact us. We
source products from all parts of China, we screen, select, and match
pre-qualified China suppliers against your procurement specifications and
requirement. We will do the costly and time-consuming research for you. You will
have the satisfaction of knowing that you are getting the best quality products at
the best prices from all over the China.

Manufacture in China
Looking for a China manufacturer to cut manufacturing costs, stay ahead of the
competition or improve quality over your current supplier? We offer China
Manufacturing expertise in:
1) Evaluation of reputable suppliers
2) Selection of appropriate suppliers
3) Negotiating costs and arranging terms
4) Quality control of product manufacturing
5) Production control (samples, capacities)
6) Dealing with customs, insurance, tariffs
7) Logistics and shipping arrangements

Run Your Own Business in China by Your Own
Foreign entity wishes to establish a corporate presence in China are requried a
big sum of capital by our government, and the application is time consuming and
detail intensive. Regular renewal,ongoing legal audit, tax further burden
expenses. If you want to avoid the above problems and run your business by your
own in China, you are welcome to talk to us for detailed discussion.
Guangzhou Qiandu Trading Co., Ltd.