Subject: call for testing... (pmax)
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/17/2006 20:49:19
I have uploaded a pmax kernel (ELF) to

    ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/gdamore/netbsd.pmax

I'd appreciate it if folks could try booting this on various hardware
and let me know whether the following works:

    * battery clock saved/restored across reboots
    * date; /usr/bin/time sleep 10; date (compare this with a stop watch)
    * dmesg | grep -i timecount

Also, I'd like to know what kind of hardware you are testing, model
numbers (e.g. DEC 5000/260) or "3max", "maxine", etc. are useful to me.

Thanks!

General Dynamics C4 Systems
http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/
Phone: 951 325-2134  Fax: 951 325-2191