Subject: Re: netbsd-3 on pmin (3100)
To: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
From: Erik Bertelsen <bertelsen.erik@gmail.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/04/2005 09:50:37
2005/8/4, Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>:
> as part of OSCON 2005 I've been checking out the netbsd-3 branch on
> various non-i386 hardware I have in my basement.  I got it up on alpha
> and sgimips, but it's not happy on my 3100.  booting the INSTALL ecoff
> kernel from netbsd-3/200507250000Z hangs with:

Just for your information, I have a 3100/25 which I turn on from time
to time and update via cvs and build.sh (which usually takes 1/2 to
two weeks depending on how many retries I have to do, e.g. if I update
while the sources are in a temporary flux).

Right now, it is at NetBSD-current (i.e. not the netbsd-3 branch)
3.99.6 from 14 June 2005. It is running a custom build kernel. Now
that it is turned on again, I'll try to update it to current sources
again just to verify that netbsd-current still runs on it.

- Erik