Subject: DECstation gear available in San Francisco
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/15/2005 16:35:54
Free DECstation gear available for pick-up in San Francisco.  Will
consider shipping if you are willing to pay packaging and shipping
costs.  Will consider delivery to locations in the South Bay or
Peninsula on weekdays (I work in Cupertino).

I need to get this stuff out of my garage / attic, and will send it
to a raw materials recycler if no one wants it.

- DECstation 5000/133 with PMAGB-B frame buffer

- 2x DECstation 3100

- 3x DECstation / DECsystem 5000/200
=> Historical note: I got one of these systems from Ralph Campbell a
number of years ago, and had pure 4.4BSD installed on it when I
picked it up.  It was probably one of the systems used to do the
original 4.4BSD port.

- DECstation 5000/125 (no frame buffer)

- DECstation 5000/240 (I didn't look to see which type of frame
buffer it has, sorry)

- Personal DECstation 5000/25

- 3x DEC Storage Expansion SCSI enclosures with disks (sorry, I
didn't open them up to see what kind of disks are in them)

Some of this stuff is kind of heavy, so pick-up / local delivery is
preferred over shipping.

If you come to pick-up, I'll be happy to let you pick through the
systems, open them up, etc.  Whatever you don't take, I'll just send
to the crusher.

-- thorpej