Subject: Going from 1.6.1 to 2.0
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.org>
From: Mauricio <supremedalek@hotpop.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/18/2004 10:15:07
	My DEC5000/25 is currently running 1.6.1 in a 512MB HD.  I
have a 2GB HD I have been meaning to replace the HD in the dec box
with. As netbsd 2.0 is out there, I thought on doing both at the same
time.  After reading through the install docs, it seems I would be
better off doing a full install and then moun the old HD so I can
suck the stuff out of it.  Other than /etc (since the machine is used
as my home's dns and dhcp server) and my home directory (since I kept
a copy of the programs I added), are there any other files I should
save?