Subject: DECsystem 5500 available
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Wolfgang Rupp <rupp@chello.at>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/22/2004 15:59:53
I have a DECsystem 5500 ("Mipsfair-2") located in Vienna, Austria, to a
good home.

This is basically a  Mayfair VAX, but with a MIPS CPU card instead.
You could change it to a VAX with an appropriate CPU card.

64MB RAM, 2x 1GB DSSI disks, 1x1GB (I think) SCSI disk, Ethernet onboard.
Modules: M7637, M7638, M7639. BA420 case, Ultrix 4.4 installed, original
system manual, lots of extra stuff (ID jumpers for DSSI, the strange power
cable, etc.)

The box has been under DEC support, probably until I bought it in 2000.
It looks like new. Even the DEC service card is still on the system door.

Weight: 70kg / 150lbs. Local pickup only, or you organize and pay
shipping. Cost: any offer is welcome, DEC stuff preferred. I try to loose
weight, so don't offer beer :-)

Wolfgang