Subject: DECsystem 5900/260
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Dennis Grevenstein <dennis@pcde.inka.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/18/2004 22:13:40
Hi,

Maybe I can get a DECsystem 5900/260. As I understand this
is just a 5000/260 in a rackmount box. Before I really
talk the current owner into allowing me to screw this
machine out of the rack I would like to know if I am really
right. I don't have room for a 19" rack. If possible I
would like to transfer the basic parts of the machine
into a smaller case, maybe that of a 5000/200 or 5000/240.
Is there anything I should be aware of?

mfg
Dennis

--
There is certainly no purpose in remaining in the dark
except long enough to clear from the mind