Subject: DECsystem 3100 and manuals available
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Wolfgang Rupp <rupp@chello.at>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/22/2004 11:23:27
Hi all,

I have a DECsystem 3100 available free to a good home. It has 24MB
(maxed out on RAM :-) and a framebuffer card, no internal HDD.

Manuals for DECsystem 2100 / 3100 are also available. They can be
shipped separately if somebody else takes them.

Caveat: The machine was a gift from another company. I got to the
console, but could not get the darned thing to accept any input from
the terminal. OTOH, since I use Alphas and VAXen only, I did not invest
much time.

The machine is located in Vienna, Austria. Local pickup preferred, but
I can ship to EU countries if the "buyer" pays the shipping cost.

Wolfgang