Subject: Re: PMAX serial console
To: Kirk Russell <kirk@ba23.org>
From: Boris Maryshev <bmaroshe@itcollege.ee>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/18/2004 16:50:50
Guys, thanks a lot! I've got it working!!! Thank you Benson, Skylar and
Kirk! Now I think I need to set-up tftp server and try to install NetBSD
on this machine... Also I might give Linux MIPS a try, although
NetBSD/PMAX documentation seems much more consistent and up-to-date than
docs for Linux/MIPS... Another challenge for me and my PMAX would be
setting up Plan 9 on it, I'll be posting more on that soon.

Here I go:
KN01 V7.02

7..6..5..4..3..2..1..0

24Mb..........0