Subject: Re: PMAX serial console
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.org>
From: Boris Maryshev <bmaroshe@itcollege.ee>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/18/2004 15:48:50
BTW, as topic says, i'm trying to connect to my PMAX=DECstation 3100. I
don't have any other options, other than serial console. I've taken VRAM
out of the machine (have heard somwhere that this way it will switch to
serial console output). Right now I do get something from it using
"printer" port as described below, but no more than that... If I should
use "serial" port, then what wiring you would suggest?