Subject: Free DECstations!
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Forest Godfrey <fgodfrey@bigw.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/04/2004 23:25:06
	Ok, I have a bunch of old DECstation hardware that I got to set up as
a computer lab at a college.  Unfortunately, that never happened and
now, with MacOS X, the college no longer needs the hardware.  It is now
stuck in my basement.  Before I take it to Office Depot's computer
recycling program, I figured I'd see if anyone wanted it.
	Unfortunately, it's all too heavy to ship so....  This is for pick up
(or delivery within a reasonable distance) of Minneapolis, MN or Ripon,
WI or anywhere in between.  Email me if you're interested!
	Here's what I've got.  Most of the CPU's have hard drives, I believe
they all have RAM.  The last time this stuff was tested, it all worked,
but I make no guarantees.

Computers:
  6 personal DecStation 5000/20 CPUs

Monitors:
  1 VR-319-DA DEC monitor (~19", black and white)
  4 VRM17-AA DECStation monitors (~16", grayscale?)
  5 DEC monitor stands

Peripherals (there may be a few more keyboards/mice):
  3 personal DECStation keyboards, with cables
  1 Digital PC keyboard (clean and nice!)
  2 personal DECStation mice, square
  3 personal DECStation mice, hockey puck

Various DECstation cables and adapters: