Subject: Re: pmax WSCONS
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@college.dtcc.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/14/2003 16:04:46
(cc's removed because I know you both read this list :) )

I will fire up my 5000/25 to test PMAG-DV and PMAGB-B, if I'm lucky I can
diskless boot my 5000/240 with a PMAG-E. I think one of the frame
buffer RAM chips is bad on it though. I'll let you know.

--

The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.