Subject: fund transfer
To: None <williume@tiscali.co.uk>
From: elekecr <williamume@ineconline.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/22/2003 13:29:39
 =0A  =0ADear Sir,=0A =0AMy name is William Ume,=0A =0APresently, I am work=
ing in an African country.=0A=0AI sent you this mail sometime ago asking fo=
r your assistance,uptil now I have not received a response from you.=0A =0A=
I got your contact via an online network and felt you may be willing to pur=
sue this with me.=0AThis proposal may sound strange to you or probably you =
may even think it is a joke, because of lots of funny mails circulating ove=
r the Internet. Well if you do, I really understand, but honestly my friend=
, I am really handicaped, because this is the only means available to me to=
 communicate to you.=0A =0AHonestly, I think you should give me a trial, I =
need your assistance and the deal is good.=0A=0AThe deal involves the trans=
fer of funds, safely abroad. For your role, you are to receive a percentage=
 of the funds, based on a sharing formula that will be agreed by both parti=
es.=0AIf you are interested in pursuing this further please contact me via =
e-mail so that I can furnish you with the relevant details about the origin=
 of the fund and the modalities for the deal.=0APlease send your response t=
o my private e-mail williume@indiatimes.com=0A=0AWilliam.=0A=0A =0A =0A =0A=
 =0A=0A =0A =0A =0A =0A=0A=0A