Subject: Re: nfsnetbsd.gz
To: Eyal Lebedinsky <eyal@eyal.emu.id.au>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@college.dtcc.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/07/2003 20:05:26
	That documentation appears to be outdated. Just netboot
netbsd-INSTALL.ecoff.gz (un gzipped) from ReleaseName/pmax/binary/kernel.
Or do you have a buggy PROM? Also, contrary to the documentation,
Gregory McGarry(?) has written a two stage booter for netbooting
some machines with PROM problems. I was expecting to find it in
arch/pmax/tools but it isn't there. He posted a message to this list
saying that it was commited, but I do not know if it made it into the
release tree or it's only in current.

	Chris

--

The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.