Subject: Re: 1.6.1 on dec5000/200 wscons questions
To: Debros, Frederic M.,Md <FDEBROS@PARTNERS.ORG>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@college.dtcc.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/29/2003 09:17:31
On Thu, 29 May 2003, Debros, Frederic M.,Md wrote:

> how can i mak the device ttyEcfg and how can i get wscons going on my machine? I
> need help!

	I'm almost positive that if you want to run the new X server with
wscons you need to run -current. There is no virtual screen support for
Control-Alt-F(x) in current and release. AFAIK that only works with the
vga driver on i386. screen is your next best bet.

	The answers you need are here
http://www.interlude.eu.org/~ad/wscons/

	What card do you have out of curiosity?
--

The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.