Subject: Re: WSCONS and Layout
To: pmax <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Carsten Friede <cfriede@wh12.tu-dresden.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/15/2002 12:07:58
Christopher Tribo wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Dec 2002, Carsten Friede wrote:
>
> > I've got two questions. How can I use wscons on my DECstation 5000/133?
>
>         You need to use a -current snapshot, unfortunately the last
> snapshot was built more than a year ago. My own efforts to build a release
> have not been succesful.
>
> > And, is it possible to change the layout of my keyboard, if yes, how?
> > Thanks in advance.
>
>         If you were using wscons, vi /etc/wscons.conf

That's what I already know, but how do I get my system running the wscons? What
is necessary for this? The problem with the keyboard is, that I want to have a
german layout. I know that I need a driver for this and  that's why I wanted to
do it with wscons. I'm using NetBSD 1.5.2 and don't want to upgrade.

Cheers

Carsten

--
	Department of Computer Science