Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.6/pmax: timing/SCSI problems?
To: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
From: Georg Schwarz <geos@epost.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/17/2002 16:35:26
almost two months ago you wrote in reply to my problems with NetBSD 1.6
on a DecStation 5000/150:

> Can I suggest you repost your message to "port-pmax@netbsd.org".
> The port-pmax-maintainer email address only goes to two people,
> and you'll get a much broader audience if you sent your message
> to the main list.
>
> I don't have a 5000/150 handy, but do have a 5000/50.  I'll see if
> everything works ok there.  Can you check that your machines does
> indeed still run ok with a 1.5.3 kernel?

I finally found the time to convert back to 1.5.3, and yes, it runs
nicely with the 1.5.3 generic kernel, just as it used to before I went to
1.6.
The timing problems with 1.6 release continue to exist.

Is there anything I could try to get 1.6 runnig without that SCSI timing
problems?

--
Georg Schwarz    http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
 geos@epost.de     +49 177 2437545