Subject: RE: VXT-2000
To: Debros, Frederic M., Md <FDEBROS@PARTNERS.ORG>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/16/2002 14:01:21
boot to single user and change the root passwd at the chevron
either hit ^c right as it starts running rc,
or else there is some incantation to the boot command that makes it boot
single-user. it might be a -s or /s as a flag or argument to boot. i dont
remember (and i'm even typing this on a DECstation right now!)

isildur