Subject: Re: dec5000 question
To: Debros, Frederic M.,Md <FDEBROS@PARTNERS.ORG>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@bsdfans.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/11/2002 19:00:36
Hi !

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, Debros, Frederic M.,Md wrote:
> where would i find the make/model of the graphics framebuffers in my machines?
> i have 5000/200 and 240 and 260's and want them to run a gui.

Okay, i think we should leave for PM with the next mail to not spam the list
too much :)

Look at the back side. You should see the type near the video output if it is a
TurboChannel framebuffer. Something like PMAG-B or so.
Onboard framebuffer is not labeled, you should have a look at the hardware
information at netbsd.org to find out more.

...Michael

--
http://www.bsdfans.org/     Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX