Subject: Re: test
To: Debros, Frederic M., Md <FDEBROS@PARTNERS.ORG>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/11/2002 13:09:28
yeah, we read port-pmax... but there hasnt been much posted here in a
long time..
X allegedly now works.. in 1.5 there were some patches or whatnot one had
to apply, but people had it running. my netbsd/pmax machines run
headless..
i dont know if the lack of activity here is from nobody running these
machines anymore (that would be a shame!) or from things Just Working..
maybe a quick show of hands to see who actually still a: reads port-pmax
and b: runs a pmax (even with something other than NetBSD?)

ymmv,
isildur
(5000/260 224/5g Ultrix 4.4 - uranium
 5000/260 352/8g Ultrix 4.4 - umbar (my uptime record of 672 days)
 5000/240 256/4g NetBSD 1.5 - anduin
 ds3100 24/1g Ultrix 4.4 & NetBSD 1.3 - hydrogen
 and a dozen or so non-running pmaxen)