Subject: no login on FTP
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Carsten Friede <cfriede@wh12.tu-dresden.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/03/2002 19:42:38
Hi,

I've got a problem with my ftp server. I have installed NetBSD/1.5.2 on
a i386 machine. After successful install I set up the vsftpd package and
configured it. Everything looks fine, so I tried to connect to the
server: first locally --> ok; then from remote --> no login promt. I
tried to figure out what's the source for this thing, but I didn't find
anything useful. Is somebody out there, who knows what's going on and
what is to do. Thanks.

Carsten

--
	Department of Computer Science