Subject: Re: Oddity with building -current
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
From: Ken Wellsch <kwellsch@tampabay.rr.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/23/2002 15:56:13
The only unique thing about my userland would be the path
by which it was built - that is, I've long forgotten what
I bootstrapped the box to -current from, and then at random
intervals, I have cvs updated and rebuilt kernel/userland.

Thinking I may have caught a bad libbfd, I pulled over the
formal 1.6 release and borrowed the libbfd.so.4.0 from that.
This alas did not appear to help.  I'd also swap out the libc,
but my July 29th copy is already past the copy with 1.6 release.

No big deal - just thought I'd post something in case anyone
else runs into this... or had and knew what boo boo I have made.

Cheers,

-- Ken