Subject: OT: Ultrix 4.5
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Henry R. Bent <hbent@cs.oberlin.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/13/2002 16:28:16
Hi all,

I'm looking to acquire an ISO of a CD image of Ultrix 4.5 for MIPS if someone is
willing to be so kind.  I understand that technically this is still under
license, but I'm 99% sure you can't buy Ultrix anymore and my efforts to locate
any information at all about Ultrix from HP's web site have proved futile.  I
have a number of ISOs of previous versions of Ultrix for MIPS and VAX as well as
an OSF/1 V1.0 MIPS ISO if anyone would like to do a trade.  Please email me
off-list.

Thanks for everyone's time, and I apologize if anyone views this as spam.

--
Henry Bent
hbent@cs.oberlin.edu