Subject: Re: Offtopic: need Ultrix genvmunix
To: NetBSD pmax <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Collin Baillie <sanac@optushome.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/07/2002 18:42:11
Hey guys,

I have a DECstation 5000/240, and running NetBSD 1.4.2, it seems to have
some compiler issues. I've been told that .1.5.X runs quite noticably
slower, so I'd rather not run that.

So my questioin is this: Is it illegal to make a copy of an Ultrix 4.4 cd?
If not, how would I go about it (as it's UFS not ISO9660)? If so, how much
to get a licenced version?

Cheers,

Collin